Sunday, November 21, 2010

It's been a long long time... Time to get back in the saddle and gallop my way into the blogster world...AGAIN!






Hi my Peepz!




I know I have been here in what seems like forever and I have no excuse other than the cakes are more and more frequently, have been sick with anemia and it's gotten worst in the past few months, home-schooling my little girl... you get my drift... well I will start again for a few reasons:




  1. I miss typing lol


  2. I want to share/vent my eventful / uneventful life


  3. I like to share my cakes trajectory from start to finish


these are among many.





Well here we go.. lemme see where I left off and let's see if I can update most of the cakes that are not here, I know for a fact that quite a few of them I no longer have the pictures because this is a new computer and I lost all my old files... (I learned my lesson though... Picasa web albums from now on).





On your marks.... Get Set... GOOOOOOOOOO

No comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Orders from Natalie Cakes

Recent Orders from Natalie Cakes
Fall Themed Wedding Cake