Thursday, February 4, 2010

Gumpaste Flowers

Here is a collage of some of the gumpaste flowers that we do at Natalie Cakes... You can see some Calla Lilies, Peonies, Fantasy Flower, Rose, Poinsettia, a flower inspired by Alan Dunn (I need to get the name of it so I can post it, cause I just call it the Alan Dunn flower lol) and my favorite... the Orchids.

I pride myself in making the flowers as life-like as possible with the thinest petals you can make and using petal dust to bring them to life...

I have a wedding coming up and will be making some beautiful flowers (I won't tell you what kind, I will surprise you :-) ). I will be posting them as I make them.

Hope you enjoyed the pics...
Dalis
Free Site Counters
AS SEEN ON TV WALL HOOKS

2 comments:

  1. Hi Dalis!
    Thanks for visiting my blog...thought I would come over for a visit and see what you are up to! Your flowers are gorgeous!! And so are your cakes - wow! You have showcased some really amazing projects here on your blog - looking forward to seeing more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jacqueline...
    Thanks for the kudos.... I must tell you that I simply LOVE your blog.... ur work is amazing and it's inspiring... you are one the best CAKE ARTISTS (I don't consider "we" as decorators) that I have seen... your work is my dream... I want to be as good as you! :-)
    Let's keep in touch...

    ReplyDelete

Recent Orders from Natalie Cakes

Recent Orders from Natalie Cakes
Fall Themed Wedding Cake